Garybob's server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

to garybob

2 posters

Go down

to garybob Empty to garybob

Post  -sany66- Tue May 17, 2011 5:43 pm

dude, just so you know, ive run my own server b4, i know how frustrating it is when others try to correct you, and also i know what its like when u actually listen, and learn a bit about stuff instead of just troubleshooting, your a good guy, and id say a friend, also ur smart, but u lack a few things, u trust to easy, like about drogonman, and you refuse to listen to others when its matters about that stuff, now instead of getting mad over this message and banning me 4ever, why dont you consider a little wisdom and experience from others, or im dead serious when i say, your server will fail, and u'll be even worse off than b4. now if u want me to stay, post that on this, and if u dont, then im positive that its the right decision in ur head.

-sany66-

Back to top Go down

to garybob Empty Re: to garybob

Post  -sany66- Tue May 17, 2011 5:46 pm

also, i was a little pissed when i quit like that, im willing to stay on as long as we can get along better.
-edit: and in light of the fact that i set up the newbland infutructure here then id like to say srry for my arguing and plz un-ban me

-sany66-

Back to top Go down

to garybob Empty Sorry dude....

Post  Admin Wed May 18, 2011 4:21 pm

I was a LITTLE bit over what should you call it.. um bossy.. I decided you can come back now!

Admin
Admin

https://garybobsserver.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

to garybob Empty Re: to garybob

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum